Heeding the Stars

It is brilliantly quiet here. It's not always quiet where we've been; the Prairie Front quieted only after the traffic stopped on the main highway north and south; loud trucks that stirred Pete's aural sensitivity rankled The Man. In this camping place, the nights are blissfully quiet, and though there are machines and planes during the day Nature plays big here.

I lay awake, after a long and harmonizing session of self-care. My practice of Jin Shin Jyutsu -- portable, gentle, easy-- calmed me when the "Ugly Warts of Worry" threatened. As my friend and teacher patiently and gracefully reinforces this practice my self-care and awareness does open me to the call of the stars: the voices of stars.

Jin Shin Jyutsu® goes with you.

Unlike massage and acupuncture, Jin Shin Jyutsu® can be practiced independently with simple Self Care techniques...An individualized self-care Jin Shin Jyutsu® habit supports strengthening and balancing the flow of energy within and improving the quality of your life.  It is also an empowering tool for anyone challenged by a chronic or long-term illness." - from One Wave Jin Shin Jyutsu

When I was pau with the early morning JSJ, I just felt like dancing. Dark and quiet was the vardo, but I must have been glittering or jiggling because Pete woke and said, "Is there a mouse in here?" Yes, Mouse Woman was awake, dressing in her cozy red fleece robe and heading for the outside. 

There were Ancestors calling, and I heard them. Wow, what a sky, and such joy!  I couldn't let Pete sleep through this call. We stood and joined the stars, paying particular attention to our favorite constellation, Makali'i (Pleiades). "We'll go there someday," Pete said. Yes, we will. So many favorite people are there now, and I like to believe they're dancin' to music like this ...


Good night stars. Thanks.

Comments

  1. Oh my goodnesss. Oh my goodness. This synchronized with my memories in divine and uncanny ways. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes me happy, and that makes for a very good crossing of Mouse Woman's magic ways. You are so welcome Satori xoxo Moki

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts