What happens when you let stuff go?

 

I have published my first newsletter as the next step in UNfastening my safety pins. After more than a decade of blogging I committed to the wild unknown, and what happened?

Na'u ka  hau'oli newsletter happened! In sync with the flow and influence of the Full Moons (we Hawaiians often count 4 full moon phases), I created this bundle of 'over-flowing goodies' in time for the Full Moon in the sign of Virgo. 

Go to the new newsletter to read how it all came tap dancing into being here

Then, click here to read  the first post and woven lei of stories. The newsletter  will revamp the way I spend time and energy writing and communicating. It is a SUBSCRIPTION venue, new to my way of sharing, and I am hoping it is an example of unfastening my safety pins to let stuff go. Or, like my friend and astrologer Satori writes:

"When the Moon reaches opposition with the Sun overnight, we have a subtraction. What is NOT needed. Investigating our list of necessities can’t help but sort the wheat from the chaff. Sometimes what used to be wheat is now chaff. Edit. We have to edit, a big edit, for the future. For the solid future where we honor that which is essential in US… in YOU… in ME."

The work and manifestation of this new newsletter did not include the unexpected gift of linking and connection Satori did in her Weekend Love Forecast -- "Full Moon in Virgo, Let Go" . We did not orchestra that. The universe is large, mysterious and with a will of her own. I am grateful to experience the over-flow. ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’šSatori and the Universe!!!

If you don't look for magic, you'll never find it. 


Comments

Popular Posts