Really smart females

 

The Moon, 

some Stars, 

racing Clouds 

and the Wind are present 

in the Dark Sky.

Makali'i and the Moon

called me from the warm bed.


Joni Mitchell turns 77 on 11/7/20.

 


Ellen Kushner reminded me "Chop wood, carry water."

Jude Hill reminds me  "The cut is hard sometimes, but I have come to love it. It is a wound, a hole, an opening, a separation, a new edge, a space, a way through, an undoing and a challenge. A letting go."

 Dr. Pualani Kanaka'ole Kanahele reminds me

: "Hawaiians had really smart females... It's our passion, and our interest to know what our ancestors knew about their place. It doesn't matter that's it's written (or not). As long as you have a structure ... that you know your ancestors have built ... It's your responsibility to study it." 



 

Comments

Popular Posts